NOTICE TO THE USER
PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY. ACCESS AND USE OF THIS ELECTRONIC ORDER MANAGEMENT PLATFORM IMPLIES YOUR EXPRESS AND UNRESERVED ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE TERMS OF THESE CONDITIONS, HAVING THE SAME VALIDITY AND EFFECTIVENESS AS ANY WRITTEN AND SIGNED CONTRACT.
YOU YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY EACH TIME YOU ACCESS AND USE THE ELECTRONIC ORDERING PLATFORM.
COMPLIANCE WITH THESE CONDITIONS WILL BE ENFORCEABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE CLIENTS OF COMERCIAL DEL SUR DE PAPELERÍA, SA AND ANY NATURAL PERSON WHO HAS ACCESSED THE ELECTRONIC PLATFORM AND PLACED AN ORDER USING THE IDENTIFIER AND PASSWORD PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE ELECTRONIC ORDER MANAGEMENT PLATFORM.
The purpose of these conditions is to regulate the conditions of access, use, request and management of orders through the electronic platform accessible from the website www.copyrap.com (hereinafter, the Website) or from any other Internet addresses that lead to it.
The Website and the electronic ordering platform are owned by COPYRAP FRANQUICIAS S.L. (hereinafter, CF), whose registered office is located at Calle Alcalde Ruíz del Portal, 1, 29006 Malaga with CIF B93178481 and registered in the Commercial Register of Malaga, volume 4985, folio 82, page MA-112718, 1st entry.
The e-mail address and contact telephone number are:
- info@copyrap. com
- Telephone numbers: 902 107 956 / 951 204 444
These conditions have been set out in advance, in accordance with current legislation. CF also makes these conditions available to users, so that they can be stored and reproduced, thus complying with the legal duty of prior information.
Orders may only be placed through the electronic platform from the Internet, via the Website.
2. Specific conditions of the electronic platform.
2.1 Acquisition of user status.
The use of the CF electronic ordering platform is only limited to those who, without being final recipients, acquire, store or use the products distributed by CF, with the aim of integrating them into production, transformation, commercialisation or service processes for third parties.
The use of the electronic platform is expressly prohibited to any natural or legal person who, in accordance with the applicable legislation, has or acquires the consideration of end consumer.
In any case, only those who have previously been clients of CF or who have accessed the same using an identifier and password provided to a client may be users of the electronic platform.
2.2. Access and use of the platform.
To access the electronic platform and to be able to place and manage orders, an identifier and password previously provided by CF to its clients must be used. One or more identifiers may be provided to each customer.
In any case, the customer will be solely responsible for the use made of the identifier and password by the natural persons to whom they may have been communicated. All orders placed, after identification and authentication, through the identifier and password provided, will be considered validly placed by the customer to whom they have been provided and will be binding on the customer, giving rise to all rights and obligations arising from these general conditions of use.
2.3. Formalities and requirements for placing orders.
In order to place an order through the electronic platform, you must follow the following steps:
- a. Enter your ID and password to access the electronic platform.
- b. Select the product or products and add them to the shopping cart.
- c. Specify the desired quantity of each product.
- d. Finalise the selection of products and click on the option “view cart” to see the complete order and, if it is correct, select the option “place order”. If there are any products that you do not want, you can delete them at this point. In order to determine the quantity of each product, you must take into consideration the Minimum Unit of Sale (MUV) or Special Unit of Sale (SUV), articles with units lower than the minimum unit of sale.
The SVU is the unit of measure by which orders are allowed to be placed. If a quantity lower than the SVU is selected (except when this is equal to 1), the electronic platform will automatically update this quantity until it reaches the SVU corresponding to the number of units requested, except for UVE, Minipicking items, marked as such.
With regard to the quantity requested for each product, for purely informative purposes and without in any case being binding for CF, the system will warn you of the existence or not of sufficient stock, depending on whether the quantity of the product requested is shown in green or red, respectively.
In the event that at the time of placing the order there are no products in stock of those ordered, these products will remain pending to be served, indicating this to the buyer (“list of leftovers”).
The minimum order will be of:
- – 60 Euros for mainland Spain.
- – 300 Euros for the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- – 600 Euros for the Canary Islands.
- e. The delivery address and billing address will be shown below. If there is any error in them, or if they have been modified, you must update them at this moment.
- f. Finally, select the “confirm order” option. Once the order has been confirmed, it may be in one of the following statuses:
- Received: The order has arrived at the central system of the electronic platform and is being prepared. In this state, the system will send you, electronically, a confirmation of the order, with a list of the goods ordered and the price.
- In preparation: The order has been transferred to the warehouse and the goods are being prepared for shipment. In this state, the system will send you, electronically, a delivery note with a list of the goods to be delivered, as well as the products pending delivery (“list of leftovers”).
- Delivered to the agency: The goods have been provided to the transport company for shipment and delivery. In this state, and always depending on the computerised means available to the transport company, you will be able to know the delivery status of the goods.
THE DISTRIBUTOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND THE PROCESSING OF AN ORDER IN THE EVENT THAT THE CUSTOMER HAS UNPAID BILLS, PAYMENT OF PREVIOUS BILLS HAS BEEN DELAYED BY MORE THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS, BILLS HAVE BEEN RETURNED OR IN THE EVENT THAT THE CREDIT GRANTED HAS BEEN EXCEEDED. ANOTHER REASON WILL BE WHEN IT IS CONSIDERED THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN RISK OF NON-PAYMENT.
THE DISTRIBUTOR ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHHOLD THE ORDER IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS NECESSARY TO CONFIRM ANY ASPECT OF THE ORDER.
2.4. Prices, taxes and expenses.
The prices of the goods shown on the electronic platform do not include applicable taxes. Prices are in Euros.
The applicable prices will be those in force at the time the order is placed. In the event of any difference between the prices in the catalogue and the prices in force at the time the order is placed, the latter shall prevail.
2.5. Method of payment.
With regard to the method of payment for orders placed through the electronic platform, this will be the same as that which the customer has previously agreed or arranged with CF.
2.6. Shipping methods.
Shipments of goods whose order is managed through the electronic platform will be sent either by CF’s own means or through external transport companies. Shipping costs are included in the final price.
In all cases, the goods will be transported at the risk and expense of the buyer.
2.7. Complaints and non-conformities.
Any defect or deterioration that you may notice in the goods transported must be reported to the carrier, making the appropriate complaint when you receive the goods.
IN ANY CASE, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN UNPACKED OR UNSEALED. THE PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND SEALS. OTHERWISE, THE PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN. THE RETURN COSTS WILL BE BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RETURNS OF GOODS OR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM BE ACCEPTED AFTER 10 DAYS FROM RECEIPT.
In the event of any discrepancy or disagreement with these conditions with regard to prices, discounts, conditions of sale or any claim relating to the goods distributed, the customer must inform the CS Customer Service Department in writing, within a maximum period of ten (10) days from the date on which the order was placed, from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 14 and 16 to 20 hours, by any of the following means:
- Telephone: 902 107 956 / 951 204 444
2.8. Other procedures.
The following procedures related to the management of orders through the electronic ordering platform may also be carried out.
- Consult orders Through the “Orders” section, it will be possible to consult the order history, as well as the status of the orders and the channel through which they were placed.
- Consult your financial status In the “Your account” section, you can consult your current financial status and view the different types of bills of exchange (credits, drafts, bills of exchange, receipts, etc.). By selecting the type of bill of exchange, you can access the invoices associated with that item, where you can consult the due dates and access the details. You can also consult the delivery notes and invoices relating to orders.
- Manage items pending delivery Through the “Orders” section, you can consult the list of products pending delivery (“list of leftovers“). Likewise, within one (1) month from the date on which the order was placed, you can cancel the order for the products that are pending delivery.
- Download of contents Through the “Downloads” section, you can download different contents, such as the catalogue of products and different computer programs that are necessary for the opening, loading and visualisation of the documents accessible through the electronic ordering platform.
Without prejudice to any other obligations that may arise for CF and/or the client from the present conditions, both parties undertake to observe and comply with the following.
The DISTRIBUTOR undertakes the following:
- To carry out the fulfilment of the professional relationship with the client in accordance with the professional standards required in the field of activity in which it operates.
- To make available to customers and users the necessary information regarding the products and goods to be purchased.
- Once the order has been placed, to send the customer a confirmation of receipt, by CF, of the request or order placed.
- To make these conditions of use of the electronic platform available to customers and users, so that they can be stored, archived and/or printed by the user.
- Warn and inform customers and users of any changes that may occur in these conditions of use.
The customer shall be exclusively responsible for:
- 1. Orders placed by him/her or the users to whom he/she has provided the identifier and password previously supplied by CF and, consequently, he/she shall be responsible for the payment of the goods ordered through the electronic platform.
- 2. Any act carried out in a manner different to that designated by CF in its indications or instructions regarding the management of orders via the electronic platform.
- 3. The certainty, accuracy and timeliness of the data with which you fill in each of the forms that CF displays on the Website.
- 4. Direct or indirect damages caused by any third party if the client and/or the user lost, disclosed, neglected or, in any way, let a third party know the data and information necessary to access the electronic platform and manage the ordering of products.
- 5. All acts that contravene the provisions of these conditions, the law, morality, generally accepted customs and public order.
The breach, by any of the Parties, of the obligations arising for them, will give rise to the right to claim the corresponding compensation for damages and losses that, where appropriate, have been caused or caused.
4. Responsibilities and limitations.
The DISTRIBUTOR cannot guarantee that the use of the Web Site and/or the electronic platform will be continuous or uninterrupted. Likewise, neither can it guarantee that the information provided is free of errors, as it is merely informative in nature and is not binding for CF.
Consequently, CF does not guarantee or accept responsibility for:
- I. The continuity in the use of the technical platform for orders, as well as the lack of availability and/or accessibility of the same.
- II. The absence of errors in the use of the technical platform and/or in the information offered regarding the description and price of products and goods.
- III. The absence of viruses and other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it.
- IV. The invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein.
- V. Any damage or harm caused, either to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions of use of the electronic platform or of the security systems of the same.
- VI. Any other damage that may be caused by reasons inherent to the non-functioning or defective functioning of the Website, the electronic platform or the websites to which, where applicable, links may have been established.
Nevertheless, CF declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the electronic platform and to avoid the existence of harmful components for the clients and/or users.
The DISTRIBUTOR makes every effort to avoid errors in the contents published on the Web Site, particularly those related to the description and price of the products and merchandise. All the contents offered on the Website are up to date, and CF reserves the right to modify them at any time. Notwithstanding the above, CF accepts no responsibility for any consequences that may arise from errors that may appear in the content of the Website and/or electronic platform.
4.1 -Users who wish to introduce links to this website from their own web pages shall be obliged to comply with the following conditions:
- a. The link will only link to the home page, and may not reproduce it in any way.
- b. No frames of any kind may be established around the website or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or in conjunction with content outside this website, in a way that causes or may cause error or confusion among users about the origin of the service or its content, implies an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to exploit the reputation, image and prestige of Copyrap Franquicias SL. or its customers, partners or collaborators or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law.
- c. No false or inaccurate statement about Copyrap Franquicias, SL, its clients, partners or collaborators may be made from the page that makes the link.
- d. The sender may not use any Copyrap Franquicias SL. distinctive sign within its website, except where authorised by law or expressly permitted by Copyrap Franquicias SL.
- e. The page that establishes the link must comply with current legislation and may not provide or link to content that is unlawful, harmful, contrary to morality and decency, or that creates or may create the false idea that Copyrap Franquicias SL. endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by Copyrap Franquicias SL., taking into account the content and general subject matter of the website where the link is established.
5. Intellectual and industrial property rights.
The DISTRIBUTOR owns or has obtained the corresponding licence or authorisation for the exploitation rights regarding intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents available through the Website, including but not limited to, texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, product catalogues, photographs, videos, sounds, databases, indexes, images, trademarks, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national regulations and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property (hereinafter, collectively, the Contents).
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Contents are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way all or part of the Contents included on the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorisation of CF or, where applicable, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user’s access to and browsing of the Website, as well as the use of the electronic platform, will in no case be understood as a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights by CF.
Consequently, it is not permitted to remove, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of CF or their respective owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein.
References to commercial or registered names and brands, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by CF or third party companies, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of CF or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does access to or use of the Website and/or its Contents, confer on the user any rights over the brands, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein that are protected by Law.
6. Processing of personal data and confidentiality.
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested for the management of orders through the electronic platform, will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, being processed for the purpose of managing the contractual relationship arising from the placing and management of orders through the electronic platform.
The identifier and password provided to the customer to access the electronic platform for order management are provided exclusively to the customer and for the sole purpose of enabling access to the platform and manage the ordering of products. Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited.
The customer is obliged to guarantee the confidentiality of said identifier and password, and is solely responsible for the use made of them by the natural persons to whom they may have been communicated.
It is expressly forbidden to communicate or reveal the identifier and password to third parties outside the client and/or who do not have any professional or employment relationship with the client, as well as to third parties who may carry out any type of activity in competition with those carried out by CF or who may be competitors of the latter. It is expressly forbidden to extract, disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or communicate to third parties any information from the electronic platform.
The client is informed that the personal data supplied when registering as a user will form part of an automated file, under the responsibility of CF. The purpose of the processing will be the management and invoicing of the purchases that the user makes from the company, as well as the sending of information that CF considers to be of interest to the user, about its own products and services or those of companies in its group. By acquiring the status of user, the client expressly consents to their personal data being stored in a file owned by CF, with the company retaining the client’s personal data for historical purposes, even if the user stops placing orders and using the electronic platform, unless the user expressly requests cancellation.
The user may at any time assert his or her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an express and signed notification to the e-mail address email@example.com. The aforementioned request from the interested party must necessarily contain the following fields: Specific request of the right to be exercised; address, for the purposes of notifications to the applicant; date and reliable identification of the applicant; and photocopy of the ID card or any other documentation accrediting the authenticity of the applicant. In the event that the application does not meet the specified requirements, CF must ask the affected party to correct these requirements as soon as possible, in order to effectively comply with their rights.
Unsubscribing as a user of the electronic platform does not entail the cancellation of the user’s personal data in CF’s master customer file.
It is expressly forbidden to use all or part of the information contained on the website or on the electronic platform for the user’s own purposes. In the event that CF detects such a situation, the user will be irrevocably deleted from the system; CF reserves the right to take any legal action it may be entitled to against the aforementioned user for any damages that may be incurred.
7. Duration and modification.
These conditions will remain in force and will be valid for as long as they are accessible to customers and users through the Web Site.
The DISTRIBUTOR reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein unilaterally, being obliged to announce any change in these conditions. The temporary validity of these conditions coincides with the time they are displayed, until such time as they are totally or partially modified.
The DISTRIBUTOR may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, the provision of the order management service through the electronic platform, without the possibility of the client and/or the user being able to claim any compensation whatsoever. In this case, it shall comply with its obligations and responsibilities with regard to orders already placed prior to the suspension of the service on the Website.
In order to make any communication between CF and the client, the client must use the Customer Service Department indicated above. In any case, communications from CF to the client will be made in accordance with the contact details provided or facilitated.
The client must notify CF, in writing, of any modification that takes place in the client’s contact details, and the client will be solely responsible for the consequences that may arise from the failure to update them.
The client expressly accepts the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the exchange of information and the sending of communications between and/or with CF.
The headings of the various clauses are for information purposes only, and shall not affect, qualify or modify the interpretation of the conditions of use.
Each of the Parties will be exclusively responsible for the fulfilment of the obligations that each of them has to comply with the applicable regulations in force and must indemnify the other party against any actions, claims and/or complaints that third parties may exercise due to non-compliance with the same.
In the event that any provision or provisions of these general terms and conditions should be considered null and void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions. In such an event, the Parties agree to replace the clause or clauses affected by another clause or clauses having the closest effect to those replaced.
The non-exercise or execution by CF of any right or provision contained in these general conditions of use shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed in writing by CF.
10. Applicable legislation and competent courts.
These conditions of use of the electronic ordering platform of the Website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation applicable to the same.
For the knowledge and resolution of any disputes, discrepancies or differences that may arise in relation to the interpretation, content, execution or resolution of these general conditions of use, the Parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submitting the knowledge of the same to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga.