When we talk about digital printing, we refer to the process of printing directly from a digital file on any material (paper, vinyl, fabrics…).
Digital Printing Services: business cards, PVC cards, flyers, greetings cards, wedding invitations, communion cards, bookmarks, certificates and diplomas, menu cards, folders with flaps and subfolders, kraft envelopes, display stands…
Print your files directly in full colour with the highest speed and quality.
Personalise your files, print them and you will have them immediately as no drying time is required.
The advantages of Digital Printing:
- Small print production: Allows printing from small quantities, focused on those companies that do not need large print runs and at an economical price.
- Speed: Our printing equipment will allow you to have your work available in a very short period of time, such as brochures, business cards, posters.
- Variety of supports: Digital printing allows you to have a wide variety of supports for your prints: recycled cardboard, textile type, laid paper, etc… To give the best image to your invitations, catalogues, magazines, menu cards…
- Economic cost: The flexibility of the quantity when it comes to digital printing, allows your budget to be more economical.
- Personalisation: the trend in recent years has been to offer increasingly personalised and unique products. Thanks to digital printing we can vary the print, material and design very easily. In this way, you will be able to create your work in a creative way: table mats, folders, calendars, envelopes, A4 paper in different formats and weights, etc.