Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user’s computer when accessing certain websites, in order to store browsing information to facilitate navigation, recognising the computer, the browser… Or collecting data for statistical purposes. In no case are they viruses or systems harmful to the user.
By accepting the cookie notice that appears at the beginning of navigation on the website or by configuring the cookies on this site, you expressly accept the use of these cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your browsing of the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work properly.
TYPES OF COOKIES (source: Spanish Data Protection Agency)
1.- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active.
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish between the following:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
COOKIES USED BY COPYRAP
|Cookie used by Facebook to measure its statistics and personalisation. Duration 90 days.
|Collect information for the Google search engine included in the website (Google CSE).
Including the use of Google Maps. Persistent cookies
|Cookie de Google.
|_ga, _gat, _gid, _secure_3PAPSID, _secure_3PSID
|Cookies used by Google Analytics that contain an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users. They are of an analytical and statistical nature. Duration: _ga: 2 years/ _gat:10 minutes/ _gid:24 h/ __SEGURE 3PAPSID 18 months/ __SECURE 3PISID 1 year;
a tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with site content.
|It includes campaign information relating to the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you disable it. Duration of 90 days.
|Technical cookie that allows the selection of preferences through the cookie module.
|Hotjar is an online tool that provides information about the interactions of visitors on your pages.
CONTROL AND DELETION OF COOKIES
Similarly, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer: